Hey guys! Here is a quick post of showing you my nails for the week.
So here are the products I used, from left to right:
1. Avon - Cuticle Conditioner which I used to push back my cuticles instead of cutting them because I try to get rid of this very bad habit.
2. Flormar - Active Nails Hardener which I use as a base coat.
3. Flormar nail polish in shade 424, a very minty-greeny-aquay-somethinglikethat color.
4. A gold nail polish that I got several years ago and I don't remember where it's from, but if you recognize the brand, it's in shade number 43.
5.Flormar Quick Dry Extra Shine which I use as a top coat.
6. Avon Quick Dry Nail Spary, it is pretty obvious what it is.
The ring on my middle finger I ordered on eBay and you can find it HERE.
The midi rings I got from an accessories store called MOA.

No comments:
Post a Comment