So here I am, after another week. Oh boy... Trust me... It gets really... EASIER.
Don't get me wrong, there will never be anything easy about these workouts, not even if I do them everyday for 1 year, but you really build up the strenght and you're able to keep up with the instructor and also you're able to breath better during the exercises and the stretches. You also start incorporating more core/abs exercises which is exciting because I am so ready to have that summer abs haha xD.
A little downside that I notice is that because I don't work my muscles so hard (since INSANITY involves more cardio) my bum isn't as toned as it used to be, but I've seen progresses in my arms and shoulders and also on my core and posture! Even my family noticed that I stand up straight more often and I have a better posture.
There isn't anything really new or interesting to share... Maybe the fact that yesterday I really felt super tired and I had to fight with myself to go through the workout, I guess my body really needed some rest. Next week will be more interesting because tomorrow I have to take the "Fit Test" and I will be able to see my progresses.
So far so good. I am really excited to finish this!
Kisses ♥.
No comments:
Post a Comment