Taking the FitTest again.
I was so nervous. Even though I felt stronger than 2 weeks ago when I took it for the first time, I still was super scared that I didn't improve. Especially because I forgot to tell you, but after the rest day, I wasn't feeling exactly super pumped about working out again, I just wanted to relax some more :D. However, I did improve to my surprise :). The FitTest consists in 8 moves you have to do each for 1 minute or so (correct me if I'm wrong ). Here are my results :
FitTest #1
1- 45/90 reps
2- 37 reps
3- 89 reps
4- 15 reps
5- 8 reps
6- 16 reps
7- 16 reps
8- 50/25 reps
FitTest #2
1- 54/108 reps
2- 39 reps
3- 90 reps
4- 27 reps
5- 10 reps
6- 17 reps
7- 18 reps
8- 60/30 reps
PROGRESS FTW! I was so super happy and excited to see this. I am soooo curious to see my last FitTest results.
Struggles.
As I told you in one of my previous posts, for me, sport/exercising isn't the problem. Eating damn clean is. Even though in the beginning of the program I was eating super clean and I was super motivated to stick to this, my weaknesses defeated me. I wasn't necessarily eating "junk food", but I was eating bigger portions and not so healthy dishes. One day I ate so much that I believed it was Christmas all over again. I was STUFFED. Even though I waited like 4 hours before doing my workout for the day, I still felt like I wanted to throw up during my warm-up, so I had to take a 15 min break and then do the entire workout at a super low intensity, which I wasn't very pleased with. After that day I was back on track with eating, which motivated me all over again, but I still had some sweets and greasy food today. You can't help it when you have a grandma that cooks PHENOMENAL and sends you food like you don't have your own xD (love you Grannie ♥ ).
Goal for the next week.
This is my last week before my "Recovery Week". So I want to push it really hard. Tomorrow I will try to do a juice and only fruits and veggies cleanse. I bought some detox juices from FruFru and I will try to post tomorrow night about my experiences with them. Also I want to try to eat as clean as I can this week because I want to see some big changes. I hope I will stick to it.
Take care of you and have faith in you! You can do it. We can do it together. Kisses ♥.
No comments:
Post a Comment