First of all, I want to wish all of you a happy, full of health, love and (let's be honest) money, and may all of your wishes come true ♥. I want to thank 2013 for being this awesome. I know for some people this past year hasn't been so great, but for me, it was awesome. I turned 18, a big milestone for me, I went on a trip with my girlfriend in a mountain resort, like a birthday getaway, just 4 of us, all alone, which meant so much for me because I was able to rely only on myself for the first time, not depending on my parents or family. I was also on a trip at the Black Sea with my friends, again, just us. I traveled here and there, had lots of fun, I got drunk even though it isn't nice (but I still enjoyed it and my friends also). It wasn't a very lucky year speaking from Love's perspective, but I can't complain because I had made some pretty sweet memories. My family is healthy. My grandma is doing great after a surgery, my baby cousin was born. I really can't complain about much. Yes, I've cried this past year, a lot. Because of me, because of my parents, because of my unlucky love experiences. I am grateful for this year. I've discovered myself in a way I never thought I could. I have faith in my, I'm a strong person and I am 100% sure I would succeed on my own if I had to, right in this moment.
Okay so that's enough for the sentimental part. Now let's get all "resolutional", material and dreamy. Of course I want health for my family and myself, but let's face it, we all have wishes, dreams and resolutions for the New Year.
First of all, I want to achieve my best body ever this year, and I want to maintain it for the rest of my life. I know this is every body's new year resolution, and it has been mine for the last 3 years. I've always took care of my body, I managed to lose around 15 kg and kept 10 kg off for good, but my weight has been changing a lot lately and I gained and loosed those 5 kg like crazy and I'm tired. I want to reach 52 kg again, as I was 4 years ago. My goal is 55 kg because I have more muscles now, but I know I can because I had that weight at one point! During in achieving this, I got the Insanity Deluxe, so I'm making a big commitment. I know I can do this because :
1. This past year I learned A LOT about nutrition, health, what food is best for me, how to eat in order to achieve your goal.
2. I've worked out pretty hard and I'm proud of what my body can do, so I know it can deal with Insanity even though I might die the first few weeks.
3. It's the first time I take a commitment like this in public, so I feel obligated to stick to it. As well, I want to do some update posts maybe weekly or every couple of weeks, but due to personal issues, I may not post photos in the first posts.
4. I BELIEVE IN MYSELF.
Okay so now it's time for someeee LOVE. I was never the type of girl who searched for love, for a guy, I never needed someone in my life to feel happy or complete. However, I have a good feeling for this year. It started somehow pretty good, I don't know if it will last, because I prefer not to think in the future, you never know what might happen. I wish a year full of love, for my family, my friends and for me.
That's all I wanted to say. Let the year begin, enjoy it, make the most out of it, because let's be realist, you never know if it's your last year on earth, so I might as well enjoy the heck out of it! See ya guys, I'm looking forward for the next posts, I promise I'll be more active on the blog, even though I have exams and all that jazz this year. Stay strong, believe in you and do what makes you happy. Oh and never forget one thing :
No comments:
Post a Comment