BODY, HAIR & RANDOM
Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume because it lasts longer:)
Lotion or Body Butter?
Depends on the season. In the winter I prefer body butters because they take care of my body in a better way, since my skin is drier. However, I will go with lotion because I can use it all year long, instead of the butters which I can't use in the summer because my skin will sweat it out :(.
Body wash or Soap?
Body wash. ♥
LUSH or Other Bath Company?
I will choose other bath company because I never tried Lush's products :(
*
Curly or Straight?
I will have to go with curly because I have naturally straight hair and I had ENOUGH of it! LOL
Bun or Ponytail?
Bun because I believe it's more stylish, even though I sport ponytails every other day haha.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?
Bobby pins :D.
Hair spray or Gel?
Hair spray. My long hair doesn't do well with gels.
Long or Short?
Long. I had my hair super short at one point in my life and I didn't like it. Well maybe I didn't know how to style it properly.
Light or Dark?
I couldn't ever decide between these two. Always wanted to be a blondie but it's too much of a hustle, so I'll go with dark:).
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs?
Had both. I'll go with neither.
Up or Down?
Down because it covers my huge, elephant ears xD.
*
Rain or Shine?
Rain. I don't know why, but I love the sound of rain.
Summer or Winter?
Winter. As I mentioned in my Know me better post, this is my favourite season.
Fall or Spring?
Fall because I love the styles and colours going on in this season :).
Chocolate or Vanilla?
When it comes to food, always chocolate :D. When it comes to scent, always vanilla :).
No comments:
Post a Comment