Monday, November 4, 2013

This or That #1

♥MAKE-UP AND NAILS♥


Blush or Bronzer?
Bronzer. 

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick because it long lasting :).

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara. I could go out wearing just mascara and still feel sexy as hell.

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation because you could double it up as concealer.

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
Neutral. Goes with everything.

Pressed or Loose eye shadows?
Pressed. Less messy.

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes. Better application.


*

O.P.I or China Glaze?
Haven't used either but I'll go with O.P.I. :)

Long or Short?
Depends on the season. For now I'll go with short because I like wearing darker colours for autumn and winter ♥.

Acrylic or Natural?
NATURAL! Never had acrylics but I had Gel nails and let me tell you I almost regretted it. Don't get me wrong, my nails were GORGEOUS, but after I took them off, my poor babies felt sooo weak and fragile :(.

Brights or Darks?
This also depends on the season. However, I'll go with darks because I feel like they suit me better :)).

Flower or No Flower?
Flower only on the ring fingers :).



Hope you guys enjoyed this little tag :) Have the best day ever! Kisses ♥.

No comments: