FASHION
Jeans or Sweat pants?
Jeans. Sometimes I feel as comfortable in jeans as I feel in sweats. I know, I'm a weirdo, but this is how I feel :D.
Long sleeve or Short?
Short sleeve because I can layer it if I get cold. If I am warm I can't really do something about the long sleeve :).
Dresses or Skirts?
Skirts because they offer more versatility.
Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes. I love 'em in every season!
Flip flops or Sandals?
Sandals because where I live I can't really wear flip flops going out:(
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves. I feel they really compliment my outfits in the nicest way.
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Studs. My ears are pretty big as they are so I don't like drawing attention to them.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
For now, I am madly in love with BIG, statement necklaces.
Heels or Flats?
Flats. Comfort comes first.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding boots :D.
Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket because I like the structure of it better:).
Sorry about the last 3 questions but they involved names of stores I don't have in my country so I decided to change the names :) Hope it's ok.
Bershka or Stradivarius?
Even though Bershka has more affordable clothes, I'll have to go with Stradivarius because their style is more fitted for me.
Accessorize or MOA ?
Moa because it's cheaper and sometimes it also has cutter stuff that
Accessorize.
Zara or New Look?
Zara. I don't know why but since I stepped foot inside this store I knew it would be my favourite one for EVER. I could dress head to toes from there forever without using any other brands. That's how much I love 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment