Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winterlicious TAG

Hi guys! Today I felt inspired by Dulce Candy's video and I decided to do the Winterlicious tag myself :). Hope you'll enjoy.

1) Favourite winter nail polish?


I had to chose 2... a festive one and an all time one :). For The Christmas days I chose a classic red from L'Oreal because there is no year where I don't wear red nail polish for Christmas. However, I don't like wearing red on my nails on a daily basics because I feel it doesn't go with my clothes that well :D so I chose a very dark "winey" color. It's basically an almost black nail polish with some burgundy reflections.



2) Favourite winter lip product?























You may think I rock red lipstick winter, but unfortunately I don't :(. That's because I haven't find my perfect red shade yet, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments below. However, I like wearing dark lipsticks for this time of the year. Here you have a mauve, reddish lipstick from Avon, also mentioned here .


3) Most worn winter clothing piece?

I don't really have a most worn winter clothing piece because I buy new stuff every year and I like to switch things up as often as I can. However, I tend to wear a looot of sweaters because it gets pretty cold where I live :). 


4) Most worn winter accessory?



It will have to be the beanie I'm wearing in this picture :). Or it is a hat? I donno, but that's it :)). Since I got it, I can't wait to get cold outside to wear it again.


5) Favourite winter scent/candle?


Every year I usually buy the holiday collection from Glade, but this year I have a new fave ♥. I received this candle as an early Christmas gift from one of my friends and I ADORE it. It smells sooo good you could eat it :O .

6) Favourite winter beverage?



Of course the classic hot cocoa and the variations of it, buuut I find myself drinking this way more often than any other thing :D. As you can see, it's green tea with vanilla. I drink it sweetened with honey and I also like adding milk to it :).


7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?


I don't know about you, but for me, there is no Christmas without the Home Alone movies. I grew up with them and I will grow old with them also. I am guilty for liking the 2 one more, no particular reason, I just like it more :D.

8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?

No point in explaining this. Here is the song ♥ .



9) Favourite holiday food/treat?


Ohhh, sweet PIFTIE ! I love piftie, a traditional Romanian holiday food which is basically some soup turned into jelly with meat and veggies inside :D. I simply ADORE it.


10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?


It's my little ballerina I got last year. I just love her. It reminds me of that movie with Barbie and the Nutcracker I was watching around Christmas time when I was little :) .


11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
 This year I want my family's problems to be solved. I really don't want anything because I know that if I get any presents, no matter how happy I may be, my family won't be due to financial problems :). So I wish for health, love and solutions for my family's problems this year :).

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
We are spending the Christmas day at home, in PJs, watching movies and stuffing our faces with unhealthy foods and the second day of Christmas we are visiting family. As a Christmas present, I'm taking out my parents to the movies to see The Hobbit 2 :D.



Here are the questions in case you want to do the tag also :). I tag all of you! If you do the tag please leave a comment with the link so I could check it out.
1) Favourite winter nail polish?
2) Favourite winter lip product?
3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
4) Most worn winter accessory?
5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
6) Favourite winter beverage?
7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

No comments: