Saturday, October 26, 2013

Know me better

GET TO KNOW ME - tag





   So I figured out that I should tell you a little bit more about myself. I googled "know me better tag questions" and I founded www.Lebeautygirl.com 's tag, wich I thought it was very interesting so I decided to do it myself :). Here it goes.



1. Are you named after anyone? My name is Maria Antoaneta a.k.a. Marie Antoinette but the funny thing is that my parents weren't thinking about the famous queen at all! Maria came because I was born on 13 august and on 15 is Saint Marie's day and Antoaneta came from my grand-grand-grand mother who was a greek. And btw my mom is also named Antoaneta.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week I believe when I was watching a romanian tv show called "The Next Star" where a boy with a disability was singing.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I hope so :) ! I am pretty funny sometimes.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Everyday. With everyone.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? It's on my bucket list. I have an addiction for adrenaline. I hope I won't be too scared to do this one.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Ciniminis ♥.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? The height. I donno why, but this is the first thing that comes in my mind when I look at a new person.
9. What is your eye colour? Dark brown, almost black.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Love both, can't decide.
11. Favorite smells? I looooove the smell of fresh clothes, just washed. And also vanilla and coconut. Oh and cinnamon... and yeaaah nutmeg.
12. Summer or winter? Winter, even though I am born in summer. I think it's because the holiday season and the snow. I am just sooo happy and excited about that time of the year.
13. Computer or television? Computer because with the internet I can watch tv online :D.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? In Bulgaria, for a family vacantion.
15. Do you have any special talents? I don't think so...
16. Where were you born? Bucharest, Romania.
17. What are your hobbies? Make-up, fashion, aerobics, going to the gym, pilates, cooking, organizing events/parties/anything and the list could go on but those are my top :).
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 parrots :)
19. Favorite movie? I can't think of one. I have waaay toooo many. I used to think that it was Titanic but now I believe it was the Harry Potter serie.
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope :(
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. With my career and my personal life ♥ .


No comments: